Sunday 2 March 2014

February Favourites: My Birthday!

My 21st birthday was on the 16th February so I spent a lot of time with family and friends over the last few weeks. I had a great time and was well and truly spoilt!
started my birthday off with a surprise stay from my cousin at the 4* hotel and spa Thornton Hall, it was incredible and I could not believe my eyes when we pulled up outside. I spent my afternoon getting a facial, enjoying the pool, sauna and outside hot tub. It was probably the poshest place I have ever been and I loved it. We then went back to the room which was decorated with balloons, chocolates and wine then relaxed whilst getting ready for the meal. We dressed super posh (me in my charity shop dress) and went downstairs to the restaurant which had the most amazing chandeliers I have ever seen. I had canapés and duck. It was amazeballs! 

The next day we woke up early to go for an all English breakfast and then back to the pool. It was the best surprise and I had the best time.

Here is a few pictures from the day/night.

                                 
       
       
                              
                              
                   
                   
      
      
      
      
                             
                             
                  

This is my first instalment of my birthday celebrations, I will post the rest in the upcoming days.

Till next time
Heather
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment